Asked by don from Philippines | Nov. 19, 2011 09:53
About:China Visa

Do i need to present a bank cert for my wife and kids to apply for visa?

i want to invite my wife and kids to visit me here in China for 60 days with dual-entry visa, it will be my family's fist time to apply for a tourist visa, do i need to present a bank cert even if i will provide my employment contract that states my monthly salary, copy of my Chinese Residence visa, my Alien Work Permit, and an invitation letter.

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Nov. 19, 2011 21:16
If you are the sponsor of this trip, yes, you need to provide the bank statement. There is no need to provide your employment contract that states monthly salary.
If the sponsor is somone else, then the applicants need to provide the bank statement of that person.
Related Questions:
For getting a business Visa that is sponsored by a company, do I still need...
Asked by Matt
| Jul. 10, 2013 04:32
Do i have a chance to get china visa? I want to go there to apply a visa in...
Asked by Emz from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2016 02:45
Hi there. Re average daily balance in the bank certificate, is there any fo...
Asked by Ck from Philippines
| Nov. 11, 2012 19:42
hi i have been granted China visas before do I still need to present my ba...
Asked by edita from Philippines
| Jan. 08, 2017 19:50
Chinese visa requirements for 2nd time
Asked by Dorothy from Philippines
| Jun. 26, 2017 03:55
My family is planning to go to China (first time)as a tourist in May 2013.
Asked by Jen from Dubai
| Dec. 27, 2012 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)