Asked by julio from China | Nov. 12, 2011 18:14
About:China Embassy in Venezuela

What visa do I need if I want to stay in China for one year?

i am handling a venezuelan passport and i am now in china i took my visa from Lebanon for a double entry visa and my company want to extend it for one year i am here for a management training so what visa do they need to give me?and is it possible to get a visa with multiple entry?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Nov. 12, 2011 21:51
If you want to stay in China for one year for the trainning, you'll need a work visa, which can only be obtained in your home country, unless you are working or living in the third country. Work visa normally cannot be obtained within China. Once you get a work visa, you need to change it to a temporary resident permit after entering China within 30 days. The temporary permit will then function as a multiple-entry visa.
It is possible for you to get a multiple-entry business visa, but I cannot guarantee. You can try to get in with China from local PSB bureau. Each entery on this kind of multiple-entry visa usually allow you to stay in China for 60 days. FYI:
Related Questions:
multi entry work visa for one year
Asked by Rodney Rice from USA
| Sep. 05, 2012 01:57
What documents I need to submit to renew my tourist visa?
Asked by Roger Manapat from Philippines
| Feb. 29, 2012 19:27
I want to stay in China for year. How do I apply visa for year
Asked by Angela from Oakland
| Mar. 05, 2018 22:00
hi,, im NASIB ,, i want go to china ,, im want make work china visa,, i mea...
Asked by Ms.nasib from indonesia
| Feb. 21, 2011 22:18
i have a residence permit and plan to marry
Asked by tom from USA
| Jan. 16, 2014 00:45
hi sir/mam, I asked yesterday about the 5 requirements and you replied...
Asked by Mr.evan from Philippines
| Jul. 01, 2009 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)