Asked by King L from Malaysia | Nov. 02, 2011 11:04
About:China Tourist Visa

I'm travelling to Guangzhou, Shenzhen then Hong Kong in this order, what visa do i need to apply?

I'm travelling to Guang Zhou, Shen Zhen then Hong Kong in this order. What visa/s do i need to apply? What is the process? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Malaysia | Nov. 03, 2011 04:56
You need a single entry China visa. You don't need a visa to Hong Kong because Malaysian passport holders enjoy 30 days visa free access to Hong Kong.

You can apply for China visa in KL or Kuching according to consular distrcts. There is China Visa Application Service Center in KL, please submit application to the center rather than China embassy.

If you live in Sarawak, Sabah, Labuan, you can submit application directly to China consulate in Kuching.
Related Questions:
Hi, I will go to China(Guangzhou) for trip on October. In between, I will ...
Asked by Ms.teo from Malaysia
| Sep. 22, 2009 20:27
im a malaysia passport holder.
Asked by litzy from Malaysia
| Jan. 27, 2017 13:38
Hi TCG, I need some advice. I travel to Hong Kong in February and then I pl...
Asked by Stephen from Chile
| Nov. 26, 2016 01:31
Im philipino, on a working visa in Dubai travelling to Sydney through Hong ...
Asked by marujadeasis from united arab emirates
| May. 08, 2017 01:38
what do i need in order to travel to china if im only a US resident?
Asked by maria from USA
| Feb. 03, 2017 01:55
im already in hong kong, but i have a one entry visa which i already used t...
Asked by Mr.manuel from london
| Oct. 25, 2010 04:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)