Asked by toni from PR China | Oct. 31, 2011 03:55
About:China Embassy in Croatia

I am a Croatian citizen on Internship in Shanghai. Can I extend my F visa?

Dear Sir, Madame

I am a Croatian citizen on Internship in Shanghai. I have F visa which is valid until the beginning of December. Is it possible to extend the visa 2 months more, even touristic one without going to Hong Kong (maybe in some office for visa in Shanghai) ? My girlfriend is working here and I'd like to stay till February with her.

Regards Toni

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Oct. 31, 2011 04:44
I'm not sure if you can get two more months if you are going to extend it because the officers are more willing to give 30 days. Just try to get two more months. If you fail and get one more month, no worry, you can go to extend it for the second time for another 30 days just before it's going to expire. A visa can usually be extended two times in China. You can go to Shanghai Public Security Bureau (PSM) Exit and Entry Administration to extend your current visa before its expirition.
Related Questions:
Apply for a new F Visa in Hong Kong
Asked by Petra from Austria
| Jan. 09, 2013 00:51
S2 type extension issue
Asked by John from Singapore
| Aug. 27, 2017 20:39
I am currently apply visa F for 3-month internship in Shanghai however it m...
Asked by Mr.LIM from SINGAPORE
| Mar. 06, 2011 01:46
Hi I am currently here on a F visa, I am doing a internship, just over 6 mo...
Asked by Ms.Mattok from United Kingdom
| Jan. 20, 2011 02:10
Can Canadians apply for Chinese visa in Sri Lanka (L)?
Asked by L B from China
| Dec. 12, 2013 02:49
Can i extend my China tourist visa to 90 days or more?
Asked by hamuza1990 from uganda
| Feb. 19, 2012 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)