Asked by Tariq Habib from Pakistan | Oct. 25, 2011 06:19
About:Chinese Embassy in U.K.

I viisted Hong Kong many times before now how i can get Hong Kong Visa

Dear Sir, I need you guidance regarding for Hong Kong Visa. Before i worked in China 4 years in a company and visited Hong Kong many times. Now almost 6 years passed for last Hong Kong visit now i am in Pakistan and working in another co. My boss interested to visit Hong Kong he did not visit before. Please guide me how we can get togather visa for visit. My boss can sponsor me as employee or i also need Bank statement and other documents beside Company sponsorship. Waiting for your an early and positive reply. Thanks and best regard's Tariq Habib E.mail:|Hamza_trades

Answers (1)
Answered by Alex from Hong Kong | Oct. 26, 2011 01:28
You can apply Hong Kong visit visa through China embassy in Islamabad/China consulate in Karachi or send application directly to Immigration Department of Hong Kong Government.

The requirements are
1. passport
2. completed Hong Kong visa application form ID 1003A
3. one passport photo
4. the round-trip flight tickets
5. accommodation arrangements, such as hotel booking
6. the bank statement of your boss or company
Related Questions:
How many times can i visit hong kong in 1 year?
Asked by Nelson from Taiwan
| Mar. 16, 2015 01:31
Indian passport, Have travelled several times to Guangzhou can I get a visa...
Asked by Palani Vale from India
| Sep. 10, 2016 21:41
how can i get hong kong visit visa
Asked by Masood Ahmed Khan from Pakistan
| Jan. 14, 2015 03:10
Chinese passport holder but Australian permanent resident want visit Hong K...
Asked by FRANK from Australia
| Jan. 16, 2015 21:15
Is a Z visa multiple entry?
Asked by Duncan from United Kingdom
| Sep. 01, 2014 20:21
I am from Bangladesh, I went several times to Hong Kong,Also I have 1 year ...
Asked by Mr.Muntashir Mamun from Bangladesh
| Oct. 26, 2009 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)