Asked by Sanjay from India | Oct. 16, 2011 22:58
About:Macau Visa Policy

Travelling from US to HongKong, then to Macu and then back to Hong Kog, is there a problem?

I am an Indian passport holder and in the US currently. Suppose my US visa expires on Jan 2, 2012. While flying back to India from US, can I get down at Hong Kong on Jan 2 and obtain 14 days tourist visa? and then leave for Macau on Jan 3, stay in Macau till Jan 10 and come back to Hong Kong on Jan 10 and leave for India on Jan 11?
Is this perfectly leagal? Is HongKong tourist visa of multiple entry type?



Answers (1)
Answered by David | Oct. 17, 2011 02:00
Indian passport holders can stay in Hong Kong for up to 14 days without a visa and Macau 30 days without a visa. In your case, there will be no problem for you to go to Hong Kong for the first time and Macau. But when you return to Hong Kong from Macau, there is a great possibility you'll be rejected, for you will have been traveled to Hong Kong too frequently. In that case, you'd better apply for a one-entry Hong Kong visa in advance for your second entering to Hong Kong. Just remind the customs officer don't stamp it when you enter Hong Kong for the first time.
Related Questions:
How to go to jw marriot hotel Hong Kong from hk airport
Asked by Jane Turalba from Philippines
| Aug. 17, 2011 03:10
We want to go to Shenzhen from Hongkong, Kowloon and then to Macau and back...
Asked by Ms.Jess from Singapore
| Sep. 10, 2010 01:49
Hi! I will be travelling to hongkong after Macau trip with my family. Can y...
Asked by Mr.Glenda from philippines
| Mar. 18, 2011 01:22
Hello . I'm from malaysia (myanmar citizan) and trying to apply hong kong v...
Asked by Mr.melvin from myanmar
| Jan. 11, 2011 03:29
hi, there are 5 adults and 1 child (3yo) of us travelling from HKIA to Wald...
Ms.SHEILA_SARATAN from Philippines
| May. 23, 2010 02:10
144 hours visum
Asked by Jacqueline from Netherlands
| Sep. 29, 2018 13:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)