Asked by hope from Philippines | Oct. 12, 2011 07:04
About:Chinese Embassies in Asia

for tourist visa. i cant get a plane ticket because visa info are needed. which should come first?

usually, visa application is done first before purchasing round trip plane ticket. since i saw that it's one of the requirements, i tried getting one but the agency can't give me tickets because they need visa information first. what should i do? and is there a 1-day rush processing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Oct. 13, 2011 22:34
You have to get a round-trip flight tickets first, then apply for China tourist visa. The ticket is one of the required documents, if you don't provide it, your application will be denied.

The travel agency can issue you the round-trip flight tickets even though you don't have the China visa. You pay money for the ticket. The travel agency won't have any loss. I guess the agency wait for more cheaper tickets, so it makes pretext that you have not get a visa.
Related Questions:
Thanks for the info ms Lily, follow up question what are the maximum days f...
Asked by Mr.lame from Mars
| Dec. 21, 2009 22:22
Hi, a friend of mine tried to get a visa to visit China in Europe. He was t...
Asked by Mr.Jenny from USA
| Feb. 16, 2011 03:13
i went to apply for a tourist visa in chinese embassy for hong kong but the...
Asked by Mr.Angel from philippines
| Jul. 26, 2009 04:59
Visa Information, please help me!
Asked by Andrea Zakova from Czech
| Nov. 21, 2015 00:28
Does a Canadian (passport holder) need a tourist visa for a 2 week trip to ...
Asked by Abraham from Canada
| Jan. 04, 2012 01:53
Respected all, I m a holder of Nepali passport in Macau.i have a around c...
Asked by Mr.Sanjay from nepal
| Jun. 02, 2009 03:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)