Asked by Judy M from Philippines | Oct. 12, 2011 03:25
About:China Work Visa

I'm a Filipino and work in Hong Kong, can I apply for a China work visa in Hong Kong?

Hi I'm a Filipino engr and a hongkong engr. Our factory move to china. Originally I have applied for business visa (china gov gave me a 3 year visa , till 2013) , recently our company requestedme to apply for china working visa , i already received china gov't invitation letter and approval to work in china
The question was our HR requested me to go back to the Philippines and go to the China Embassy to apply for China Work Permit , As I m a HKG resident (though i'm still a filipino citizen ) can I apply in HKG to the China embassy office and apply for working permit pls. advise

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Oct. 13, 2011 02:47
Please pay attention to the china gov't invitation letter, if it writes that you need to apply for China work visa in the China embassy/consulate in the Philippines, you have to go back to the Philippines and go to China embassy to apply for China work visa. Otherwise, it is possible for you to get a work visa in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
can i apply visa in here ?
Asked by ching yau ho from england uk
| Aug. 28, 2016 03:56
Im a South Afican Visiting Hong Kong can I apply for a visa to China in Hon...
Asked by CJ
| Mar. 06, 2013 21:19
british person able to apply for z visa in hong kong?
Asked by liz from United Kingdom
| Dec. 16, 2015 21:40
Do I have to return to my home country to apply for a Z-Visa?
Asked by Martin from United Kingdom
| Jul. 08, 2015 22:59
Im curently working in Hong Kong as Domestic Helper, and my boyfriend (Deut...
Asked by Mrs.Bella from Indonesia
| Feb. 24, 2011 01:02
I want to Travel in Hong Kong
Asked by dinh from Vietnam
| Apr. 07, 2015 02:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)