Asked by hichem from France | Oct. 06, 2011 03:50
About:China Transit Visa

China transit visa at Beijing airport

I am a french passport holder, and i will make a stop over of less than 24hour at beijing airport. i come from southeast asia, and my final destination is france, so i have 2 different filght tickets. The first flight ticket allows to reach beijing airport, i will have to get my baggage, then come back to the airport and register to be able to take my second flight.
All within 24hour, do i need a transit visa here?
mny thanks for your help,

Answers (1)
Answered by Ryan | Oct. 08, 2011 02:21
You need a China transit visa for the stop over of less than 24hour at beijing airport because you will leave the airport to get your baggage. If you remain in the airport during the stopover, a transit visa is not required.
Related Questions:
I am Pakistani National travelling from Australia to Pakistan and back via ...
Asked by N Z from Australia
| Aug. 14, 2018 18:54
Do I need a transit visa when in transit at Beijing airport for three hours...
Asked by Samuel from Ghana
| Sep. 28, 2013 03:12
Beijing and the Great Wall
Asked by Diana from United Kingdom
| Mar. 05, 2016 20:18
do I need a visa if I'm only a transit passenger in Beijing airport?
Asked by liza nuestro from United States
| Aug. 18, 2011 02:56
Do I need a transit visa to to stay in the sleeping rooms in Beijing airpor...
Asked by clare white from Netherlands
| Nov. 03, 2011 03:31
I am travelling to krasnoyarsk ,russia from India via Beijing.
Asked by Shivam from India
| Jun. 23, 2011 21:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)