Asked by Rob | Sep. 28, 2011 02:32
About:China Embassy in Thailand

How a UK Passport appy for a double-entry Chinese visa in Bangkok?

I will visit Bangkok for a few days, have a British passport. Can I pick up a double entry Chinese visa in Bangkok with same day return? Is a Thai tourist stamp ok or do I need a Thai residence permit to apply here? Total cost will be 1650 + 1200 THB?

Answers (1)
Answered by James from U.K. | Sep. 28, 2011 04:39
yes, the total fee is 1650 + 1200 THB if you apply for a double entry visa and use the rush service.

You can try to apply for a double-entry visa in China embassy in Bangkok. But it is not 100% successful.

A Thai tourist stamp is ok for you to apply here.
Related Questions:
UK tourist visa for my english kid?
Asked by john from China
| Feb. 13, 2014 03:10
I'm a british passport holder and will be going to Singapore for a conferen...
Asked by Ms.Jane Cai from UK
| Oct. 23, 2009 20:10
UK passport holder applying for chinese visa in turkey - where and how?
Asked by Richard Wielebnowski from Turkey
| Dec. 21, 2017 19:40
hi. how much for a business M type for uk citizen please and how long does ...
Asked by jake from United Kingdom
| May. 11, 2017 21:38
Dear Sir/madam: I am a Chinese citizen and my son was born in London. I ...
Asked by Ms.liyufang from United kingdom
| Jun. 06, 2009 01:43
Im in Thailand at the moment , i am a UK Passport holder, i am flying to ch...
Asked by Mr.Neary from uk
| Jun. 26, 2009 02:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)