Asked by Philip Holmes from Spain | Sep. 19, 2011 14:32
About:Chinese Embassy in Portugal

Hello. I am a british citizen can you tell me if it is possible to obtain a Chinese visa in Portugal?

As i am at the moment travelling in spain and Portugal and will be taking a flight from Spain in October to do a organised tour in China and do not have plans to return to the uk and i do not hold residency either in Portugal or Spain. many thanks if you can help me

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from China | Sep. 21, 2011 02:11
You can try to apply for China visa in Madrid, Spain, submit the application to China Visa Application Service Center in Madrid, it doesn't require non-Spanish applicants to provide the residence permit. Generally speaking, it is not hard for a UK citizen to get a China visa in a third country.

Detailed Information of CVASC in Madrid:
Address: C/Agustín de foxá No. 29, 4°piso A, 28046 Madrid
Tel: 0034-913145918
Fax: 0034-917321959
Related Questions:
Is it possible for a travelling British passport holder to obtain a visa fo...
Asked by Iain from United Kingdom
| Mar. 01, 2013 00:07
Dear Sir/Madam,I am a british citizen and resently marred to a Chinese nati...
Asked by Mr.Hamilton from china
| Mar. 23, 2010 01:09
Hi, I am a british Citizen. I am in Cambodia travelling and have decided to...
Asked by Ms.Angell from UK
| Jun. 08, 2010 01:25
hello I am a British citizen living in Alicante, Spain. Can I obtain a vis...
Mr.ROYNOLAN from Spain
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:05
Family to Work Visa?
Asked by Simon from United Kingdom
| Feb. 12, 2014 00:48
Chinese L visa
Asked by Maliya from United Kingdom
| Jan. 03, 2016 20:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)