Asked by Diane Marren from Switzerland | Sep. 14, 2011 05:03
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

Can my husband and I get our Visa in Brisbane?

My husband and I are resident in Switzerland and will be in Australia from January 2012 till May 2012 and then want to visit China for 3 weeks in June 2012. Can we get our Visa for China in Australia?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucas from China | Sep. 17, 2011 01:14
Yes, you can try to get your China visas in Australia.

Non-Australian passport holders should provide valid Australian visa as well as entry record, both the original and the copy. Applicants who are in Australia free of visa or with ETA and electronic visa, Australian entry record should be provided, both the original and the copy. On some special occasions, International Movement Record or evidence in other forms released by DIAC might be required by the China embassy or Consulate General.
Related Questions:
I am just wondering if I go to the brisbane office with my application, can...
Asked by Mrs.Cav from Australia
| Dec. 02, 2009 05:00
Hi can i get a visa for a person to come from Kunming to Brisbane from Chin...
Asked by Mr.Argent from Aus
| Nov. 10, 2009 04:53
I left my folder which contains my receipt from the Chinese Consulate in Br...
Asked by Mr.Cameron Tuesley from Australia
| Sep. 15, 2009 21:55
I cannot get through on the phone to the Consulate in Brisbane. Can you te...
Asked by Mrs.Joan
| Aug. 16, 2009 21:44
In Brisbane, Australia, where is the office to apply visa to travel to Chin...
Asked by gunaselan from Australia
| Sep. 18, 2011 02:19
departing by cruise
Asked by Brenda from koning
| Oct. 30, 2018 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)