Asked by malik | Sep. 08, 2011 01:12
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Hi, i have chinese friend and he want to invite me. How should the invitation letter and bank statement be?

Hi, i have chinese friend and he want to invite me in october 2011. so please tell me what kind of invitation letter i needed from him and what information mention on letter? letter will be on simple paper? i will visit him for less then 20 days so how much money i show in my bank statement ? and what is time period of bank statement? please help me in this regards. thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by David from China | Sep. 08, 2011 04:03
The invitation letter on a simple paper is OK, stating the inviter's name, address; the full name and passport number of the invitee as well as the purpose and duration of the visit.
About the bank statement, it should contain the info of the recent three months, updated to the month you are applying for. The money to be showed should be equal to USD100 per day. The more you stay in China, the more you need to show.
Related Questions:
Are s1 or s2 visa holders can get residence permit to prolong their stay in...
Asked by Mark nunez from china
| Feb. 27, 2016 02:51
Hi! I work in Beijing. I have a Residence Visa (Work Visa) I want to invit...
Asked by Ms.Palma from Philippines
| Mar. 19, 2009 21:11
hi, sir can u guide me,how to get visa for china,i am a student & i don't ...
Asked by Mr.furqan ali from pakistan
| Oct. 12, 2010 21:28
haw to apply for an invitation
Asked by usama gerges from Egypt
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:45
Do the company need to attest invitation letter
Asked by Hassan ali from Pakistan
| Oct. 29, 2016 03:40
hi,, there is a company who will invite me in china for job ,,,so it will ...
Asked by Ms.esul from Tunisia
| Sep. 10, 2009 21:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)