Asked by Woan Ling | Aug. 31, 2011 11:22
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

What type of Chinese VISA should i apply?

Hi, Again. I'm a Malaysian living and working at Singapore. My travel schedule to China is on 1st Oct 2011 from Singapore > Hong Kong > Shen Zhen > Guang Zhou >Macau >Hong Kong>and return to Singapore on 6th Oct 2011. Total about 7days. What types of VISA should i apply? thank you very much for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from China | Sep. 01, 2011 21:47
You just need to apply for a single entry tourist visa to China. Malaysian nationals are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 90 days, to Macau for up to 30 days, so you don't need a visa to Hong Kong or Macau.

Please apply for the China visa through China Visa Application Service Center in Singapore. Address: 22 Malacca Street, #09-00 Royal Brothers Building, Singapore 048980
Related Questions:
I want to stay in China and learn martial arts and Chinese language I want ...
Asked by Ketan from India
| May. 13, 2018 21:29
What type of visa should I apply if Im attending a seminar in China?
Asked by Carlo from Philippines
| Jul. 24, 2017 04:41
What type of visa i should apply for getting married in china??
Asked by Unknown from Philippines
| Jan. 18, 2016 01:58
I a an American married to a Chinese who works and lives in US.
Asked by lingling from USA
| Sep. 08, 2016 22:51
i am an Indian working in Rome. I met a Chinese girl who is ready to marry ...
Asked by Benny Joseph from India
| Oct. 17, 2013 04:56
what type of visa should i apply if first visit is only one month then 2nd ...
Asked by jena from Philippines
| Oct. 05, 2012 02:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)