Asked by Eloi from Singapore | Aug. 29, 2011 22:11
About:China Embassy in U.K.

How a Filipino apply for business visa valid for at least 6-months multiple entry?

Hi. I'm a filipino e-pass holder and will be on business trip for atleast 6 months to Beijing. I already went to China twice on a tourist visa but the last time i went there (Dec 2009) i had to go back to Manila to apply for my tourist visa. Is it still the same case now? Or i can go on and apply my visa here in Singapore? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Anna from China | Aug. 30, 2011 04:02
Now the case is different, you can apply for China business visa in Singapore if you hold a Singapore e-pass. The most important document for China business visa application is the "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation". The host company or unit should send this letter to you for visa application.
Related Questions:
the validity of the original passport is least than 6months, can I go into ...
Asked by bill chin from usa
| Oct. 05, 2017 15:38
Hello! Which documents are needed for applying for business visa. Can I app...
Asked by Ms.Musna
| Sep. 08, 2009 20:04
I have a China Business Visa for 6months with one entry, how can I exit the...
Asked by Ms.lopez from Ghana
| Dec. 17, 2010 21:11
How to get a Business Visa and What type do i get is it F type or M type?
Asked by Nantly from Philippines
| Jul. 14, 2016 21:32
Is that possible to apply for a new visa a month before its expiry.
Asked by Olivera from Serbia
| Dec. 14, 2013 00:20
6 month multiple entry requirments
Asked by K from South Africa
| Jul. 12, 2018 18:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)