Asked by Burcus | Aug. 24, 2011 16:56
About:China Embassy in Canada

What is the visa fee for a double entry to China and where can I apply for it? I have double passport: Canadian and Rumanian and I want to use the Romanian one

If I have double passport: Canadian and Rumanian, can I use the Romanian one?
If yes, how much it will be the fees for double entrance in China?
Where I can apply for Visa? I'm in Montreal!

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from China | Aug. 27, 2011 02:00
if you want to apply China visa in Canada, you have to use your Canadian passport. It costs CAD 50 for single entry visa, it costs CAD 75 for double entry visa. Now you have to apply China visa through China embassy in Ottawa, the consulate in Montreal can't accepts the visa application now
Related Questions:
i am going to china first time can i get double entry visa and what is fee ...
Asked by Amit Gupta from India
| May. 15, 2014 04:52
Double entry visa fees for Indians
Asked by Atul Sharma from India
| Dec. 24, 2016 01:17
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa.
Asked by Thomas Purse from UK
| May. 18, 2014 02:02
hello, can i know what meaning of single entry visa and double entry visa?
Asked by Ms.kiko from malaysia
| Mar. 09, 2009 01:34
Can I apply for a Double entry, 6month visa online or I need to come to Har...
Asked by Beatrice Paidamoyo Zimidzi from Zimbabwe
| Aug. 03, 2017 04:52
What is the fee charged by the Consulate for a double entry tourist visa T...
Ms.JAYC from Afghanistan
| Dec. 06, 2010 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)