Asked by Angelia Tan | Aug. 18, 2011 00:10
About:China Visa

Extend of Temporary Travel Document At Zhu Hai

I am a Singaporean, holding Temporary Travel Document for 15 days only. Already in Zhu Hai for 11days. Would like to extend another 15days here. Can I know how and where can I do the extend? or what are your suggestion? Heard said to Hong Kong for 1day tour then re-enter Zhu Hai again. Is it can been done?

Waiting your prompt reply soon.

Thank You.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Aug. 18, 2011 04:05
Yes, you can go to Hong Kong for 1 day, then re-enter Zhuhai for another 15 days. Singaporean passport holders are exempt from a visa to Mainland China for up to 15 days per entry. Hong Kong and Mainland China apply different exit&enter controls, if you go to Hong Kong, it means you exit Mainland China. A new entry to Zhuhai gives you a new 15 days stay duration.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm Malaysian and currently in Taiwan. As i plan to visit Zhu Hai....
Asked by Mr.Ooi from Malaysia
| Apr. 28, 2011 22:09
From Guangzhou Airport to GZ Hotel in Hai Zhu Square what bus i will take t...
Asked by Jocelyn Lacerna from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2017 20:34
hi, i just want to ask that i going to travel to macau, hong kong, zhu h...
Asked by Mr.yong from malaysia
| Oct. 15, 2009 20:45
May I know how long it takes to go Zhu hai from Macau. And which way by fer...
Asked by Mrs.Angela from Singapore
| May. 12, 2010 23:15
i will arrive at guangzhou airport at 10Pm. what is the best transportation...
Asked by charity from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2013 02:18
I am a Malaysian and will be traveling to Zhu hai from Macau, do I need to ...
Asked by Keira tiong from Malaysia
| May. 13, 2014 02:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)