Asked by MONICA | Aug. 07, 2011 15:54
About:China Embassy in Japan

Do we have to send the documents to Tokyo embassy for visa application?

My husband is us military living in okinawa. we want to visit china 1 or twice is really close. do we have to send the application and passport to tokio.? or is there any way to do it here in naha.?
what else we need to send or how i make sure you receive the documents..

thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by kyle from China | Aug. 08, 2011 02:58
If you both now live in okinawa, you should apply for China visas from Consulate General of China in Fukuoka. They do not accept mail applications, so, you need to go in person, or through a travel agency.
Required documents are as follows:
1. your original passport.
2. one passport-sized photo(3×4cm)
3. application form for China: V2011A and V2011B
Other documents required by visa officers if necessary, such as air-ticket, travel itinerary and hotel bookings.
Related Questions:
what photocopies of documents do i need to send with china visa applicatio...
Asked by mary mitchell from australia
| Jan. 08, 2012 01:21
Visa application, please help me.
| Nov. 02, 2014 20:53
How to apply for China tourist visa in Thailand?
Asked by Roy from Thailand
| Aug. 01, 2011 03:57
Have I to go to pick the visa in person? the embassy will send it to me by ...
Asked by Susy from Peru
| Jul. 04, 2013 02:31
do we need to submit two Visa application forms?
Asked by mariam from Pakistan
| Apr. 07, 2016 20:34
Can I send my visa application documents by post?
Asked by Huong Le from Vietnam
| Mar. 16, 2018 04:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)