Asked by kirtikumar mehta from China | Aug. 05, 2011 13:06
About:China Consulate in Houston

We are American, can we apply for Chinese group visa?

My name is kirtikumar V Mehta.

My wife and I are planning to visit China with a group of 5 other families from Houston. We will be total 12 people going from Houston on a tour arranged by SOTC (KU ONI Travel).
We are all reaching Beijing on Sept 11 by different airlines at different times and start our tour of China together. Our tour is 13 days tour and will end on Sept 23 in Shanghai.

Please let us know whether we can apply on group visa for 12 people. I have instructions for Tourist group visa, however we need to confirm our case specifically.

Thank you in advance,

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from China | Aug. 05, 2011 21:18
You can't apply for group visa for 12 people because you reach Beijing on Sept 11 by different airlines at different times. If you want to get a group visa, you have to enter and exit China on the same time and the same point.

You 12 people need to apply for individual tourist visa in person or ask the travel agency to help you to obtain China tourist visa.
Related Questions:
USA passport holder to get a chinese visa for PRC
Asked by mar ranada from Philippines
| Jul. 04, 2013 01:26
Hi! I am a filipino and my group wants to visit Beijing for 4 days. Can we ...
Asked by Elaine from Philippines
| Dec. 09, 2013 02:06
we are 4 persons like group can we apply direct in embassy for tourist visa...
Asked by Malik from Pakistan
| Mar. 18, 2015 00:36
If we go china as a group with China's university invatation letters,can we...
Asked by Ms.Chim from Malaysia
| Sep. 07, 2009 20:17
I am going to Macau on 30th of Nov and plan to stay for 2 nights in Zhuhai ...
Asked by Marcus from Malaysia
| Jun. 28, 2017 20:33
Travelling with my husband and daughter to visit my son who is studying in ...
Asked by SS from United Kingdom
| Feb. 03, 2017 00:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)