Asked by Sheraz from China | Aug. 05, 2011 06:14
About:Foreign Embassies & Consulates in China

I'm Pakistani passport and I am living in China from more than 4 years , I have z Visa, how can I get a visa to Hong Kong?

Dear Sir i have pakistani passport and i am living in china from more then 4 years , i have z Visa, i want to travel to honkong just for holidays not for work so which things i need to give and also what else i have do to get hong kong visa i have office in yiwu zhejiang and also in shenzhen but my company resgistered in yiwu . so kindly tell he how to apply and which documents need so i can apply for that in shenzhen .

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from China | Aug. 05, 2011 22:20
You can apply for Hong Kong visa through the Beijing Office of Hong Kong Government,
Immigration Division of the Beijing Office of the Government of the HKSAR
71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009)
Telephone Enquiries (852) 2824 6111

The company business license and the Z visa on your passport are helpful for your application.
Related Questions:
Need A visit visa to china
Asked by Hassan Raza from Pakistan
| Nov. 22, 2017 19:35
US citizen applying for Work visa in Shenzhen China?
Asked by Edward
| May. 08, 2012 03:46
I am Pakistani expatriates living in KSA for more than 17 years. I want to ...
Asked by Mr.shah from saudi arabia
| Oct. 24, 2010 04:27
how much is the processing time for the visa to Hong Kong? I am a pakistani...
Asked by MK from Singapore
| Aug. 07, 2011 22:57
Visit or Tourist Visa for Hong Kong
Asked by Zia Barry from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 03, 2013 02:33
Can i apply for HK visa from inside china mainland or is it must fro me to ...
Asked by Qaiser from Pakistan
| Aug. 28, 2013 04:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)