Asked by lauren from Australia | Aug. 03, 2011 22:15
About:China Embassy in Australia

It is possible to take one way to Brisbane from Beijing and the return to Beijing from Paris?

I am in working holiday visa in Australia, but I am French so I have a French passeport and I would like to stop at Beijing from 5days just for see a friend and come back in France, so take one way to Brisbane from beijing and after one way to Beijng from Paris.Can I apply for China tourist visa?
Could someone can help me for what I need to do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.GLOOMYSUNDAY from China | Aug. 04, 2011 01:55
Yes, you can apply for China tourist visa through the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Brisbane. The working holiday visa in Australia can prove your legal status in Australia. You need a double entry visa because you will enter Beijing twice.

Is you travel plan Brisbane - Beijing - Paris - Beijing - Brisbane?
Related Questions:
China Southern Airline sold me ticket then refused me my boarding pass.
Asked by Del Martin from Australia
| May. 05, 2015 21:43
Tokyo - Beijing - Brisbane
Asked by Melody from Australia
| Jun. 26, 2017 21:20
from capital airport to great wall
Asked by Nikki from USA
| Jul. 02, 2016 20:31
Is it possible to just take 72 hrs in Beijing and return to the same city y...
Asked by Lars from Sweden
| Jan. 12, 2015 20:50
Will I manage to get Shanghai Maglev in the evening?
Asked by traveller
| Jul. 31, 2018 20:20
What is the best way to travel from Beijing to Xian? Is it possible to do t...
Asked by C-A from Ireland
| Jul. 17, 2014 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)