Asked by khawaja khurram shahzad from Pakistan | Aug. 01, 2011 12:41
About:China Work Visa

What is procedure to call for wife in china after I get Residence permit?

What is proceedure to call for wife in china after getting Residence permit and how much period will be taken for this procedure moreover what is duration of that visa. Is it possible i can get 1 year visa for spouse to live with me (z visa holder foreigner). thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Aug. 02, 2011 03:12
Do you mean you want to apply for your wife a visa to live with you in China? After you enter China with a work visa, you are required to apply for a residence permit at local PSB. The processing time needed is few days,say could be a week. Your wife can enter China with an L visa, then, apply for a family visit visa when she is in China at the said PSB with your documents, such as copies of your passport, China visa, and residence permit. It can be valid for one year, or can be extended before it expires.
Related Questions:
i want to get marry with chinese girl and planning to stay in china.can any...
Asked by Mr.Haris from pakistan
| Jun. 09, 2010 20:47
chinese residence visa for my spouse.
Asked by Mohan from India
| Sep. 19, 2014 02:03
visa for my wife to stay with me in China
Asked by mo from South Africa
| Mar. 23, 2013 02:19
Hello, I need visas for my wife and kids.
Asked by Mazen from Syria
| Jul. 21, 2014 04:29
Job offer in china and I want to bring my wife
Asked by Alexander from USAG
| Sep. 13, 2017 21:30
Is the new wave of easing the permeant residence permits also applicable to...
Asked by Nick from China
| Mar. 09, 2016 19:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)