Asked by Margarite Fischer from Switzerland | Jul. 29, 2011 05:36
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

U.K. passport, married to a Swiss 28 yrs, which docs necessary for visa from Bern ? Thanks.

Travelling Sep/Oct to Beijing to visit my daughter there who can send us an invitation which is the easiest way to apply for stay of 1 month ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.OLIVETREE from China | Jul. 29, 2011 22:38
The invitation letter from your daughter is not mandotory, you just need to provide the below documents to apply for China tourist visa through China embassy in Bern:
1. your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity when you submit visa application
2. one recent passport photo
3. fill visa application forms V.2011A and V.2011B
4. the marriage license, your swiss husband's passport, the copy of marriage license and his swiss passport
5. copy of e-ticket.
Related Questions:
I hold a UK Passport and also have a Swiss B permit, can I apply for China ...
Asked by Jason Smith from UK & CH
| Sep. 15, 2012 02:19
a nigerian passport holder , with swiss work permit
Asked by fred from Switzerland
| Jun. 19, 2012 02:50
Can I apply for a tourist visa to visit China in your embassy, Bern, Switze...
Asked by Nigel Rapp from Switzerland
| May. 28, 2011 01:41
Hi, I am a Swiss citizen living and working in London UK. Can I get my v...
Asked by Mr.Michael from Switzerland
| Jul. 08, 2010 22:49
Lost Swiss B permit - can I still get visa?
Asked by Matthew from Switzerland
| Mar. 14, 2012 21:24
hi I am swiss citizen and want to visit china for three weeks, i try to con...
Asked by Mr.lone from Switzerland
| Jul. 10, 2010 22:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)