Asked by Daeun from South Korea | Jul. 10, 2011 04:47
About:China Embassy in South Korea

korean living in america, but still a korea citizen, How can I apply for a China visa in Korea?

hi, i'm a korean citizen but a permanant resident of America. i go to school in American and liver there currently, but i had an internship starting in korea so i left america before all my paperwork came and could not apply for a visa there. so i was wondering how i should apply for a chinese visa in korea.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Jul. 10, 2011 21:25
You can apply for a China visa in Korea with your Korean passport. But make sure go ahead to the embassy or consulate which holds consular jurisdiction of the area where your passport was issued. And China visa applicants in Korea are requiresd to submit applications through local travel agencies (appointed by Chinese embassy/consulate). For the list, you can refer to embassy/consulate's website.
Related Questions:
I am a British citizen, can I apply for an E2 Korean visa from the Korean e...
Asked by James from UK
| Jul. 29, 2013 20:48
I'm an american citizen but korean, I was not aware the new rule of the vis...
Asked by Mr.edward from Seoul
| Dec. 27, 2010 02:23
visa for russian from beijing
Asked by Valeria Don from China
| Apr. 23, 2013 04:33
Hello I am a citizen of R. of Moldova living in Suzhou , near Shanghai. A...
Asked by Ms.Mariana from Moldova-China
| Mar. 29, 2009 04:14
Can I get a visa in Korea without 6 months left on my ARC card?
Asked by Phil from South Korea
| Dec. 04, 2012 01:03
I have friends to stay with in Shanghai and would like a 12 month multi ent...
Asked by Sheri from USA
| Apr. 05, 2012 21:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)