Asked by Mr.DYANISIS from Ireland | Jul. 06, 2011 20:49
About:China Visa

How to extend my business (f) visa in Foshan or Guangzhou?

I am in Foshan on a Business visa and it expires soon (15) days, how and where do i have to go to extend it and what is the procedure, can i go some where in guangzhou to do it or do i have to go to shenzhen or could i do it if i went to shanghai..........what is the best and most convenient way for me to extend for 30 days.....

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.PANADA from Indonesia | Jul. 06, 2011 22:56
You can go to Foshan Exit-Entry Administrative Department under Public Security Bureau to apply Business Extension 4 days before the expiration of your F visa. Please take your passport, one passport photo, the copy of your F visa, the accommodation sheet and the document to prove you need to stay for another 30 days, such as the letter from a China company, etc.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to extend my F visa? and if it is possible what time i shoul...
Asked by Mohamed ALfatih from Sudan
| Jul. 13, 2014 03:37
I want to extend my F visa. It expires on September 14th. How much will it ...
Asked by Mr.John from Australia
| Jul. 06, 2009 03:32
Is F visa extension possible?
Asked by Krishnan V from India
| Jan. 13, 2015 03:45
F extension in Hong Kong.
Asked by Stu from Australia
| May. 11, 2013 04:01
Invitation letter required for F visa extension in China
Asked by Lucy from UK
| Aug. 24, 2012 02:24
i have an f visa. I want to extend my stay 10 days. Do you know how much ...
Asked by m from USA
| Oct. 19, 2013 03:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)