Asked by raana from United States | Jul. 04, 2011 08:33
About:China Work Visa

Im Pakistani right now working in China holding Z visa which is going to be finished on 7th of August. What I need to do Z visa extension within China?

hi sir,
Im Pakistani right now working in China holding Z visa which is goin to b finish on 7th of August, what i need is that i want to extent it for more 1 year n the problem is that my company can not help me to get extension. can u plz guide me about my problem how i can solve it?

Thank you


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jul. 04, 2011 21:54
Sorry, you can not extend your stay in China if your employer will not help you with some documents. If your work contract ends by then, you are required to leave China before it expires. But if you find a new employer and your current employer can provide you a release letter, you can extend your Z visa within China and apply for a new residence permit based on your new work contact.
Related Questions:
Hello everyone Im Filipina and Im working in Kuwait right now im enjoying m...
Asked by Ms.Jennifer from Philippines
| Feb. 14, 2011 22:26
Hi! I want to apply a Z visa (working Visa) there in Hongkong as of now I a...
Asked by Mr.Garibay from Philippines
| Mar. 26, 2009 01:47
Get I get an extension after Z visa is cancelled
Asked by Epi from China
| Oct. 31, 2013 04:07
Dear Sir, my husband and me going to thailand, we are russian, now we are h...
Asked by Mr.Alexandra from Russian
| Jan. 01, 2009 02:04
Appying a Z-visa for over 18 yrs old
Asked by Elisha Sy from Philippines
| Feb. 04, 2016 00:46
my working visa shld be finished on 5/9/2011. im on holiday, can i get in o...
Asked by Guan qing dong from Indonesia
| Aug. 28, 2011 21:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)