Asked by ashraf from India | Jul. 04, 2011 00:54
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Can I apply for a Z visa in India again if my application for a temporary residence permit from Shenzhen was denied last time?

I applied for a temporary residence permit from Shenzhen but was staying in Dongguan as I had to travel to several factories around Dongguan. I was not given the permit for this reason. Now I have come back to India and my Z visa has expired on 30 June 2011. My employer has applied for fresh alien licence etc., from Dongguan and expect to get by 20th July. Can I apply for a Z visa in India again? What are the chances of getting another Z visa? Should I explain in a seperate sheet all the facts?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle from China | Jul. 04, 2011 02:58
You can apply for a China work visa again in India. Explaination about last one is not necessary unless visa officers require it. In my experience, no one will check this, and applicants can change jobs if they want, and they are required to apply for work visa again in that case. So, don't worry, they will grant you a work visa if your employer can get required documents for you.
Related Questions:
Can I travel on my Z Visa before I get the temporary residence permit?
Asked by Muse from USA
| Jun. 29, 2015 20:59
how much will i pay if i apply for temporary residence permit for my z visa...
Asked by anne from Philippines
| Jul. 21, 2015 04:33
Hi I am applying for a Z Visa. I had a DUI conviction in 2009. Can that aff...
Asked by Peter Gachira from Canada
| Aug. 05, 2015 03:22
Can I work on a Z visa before obtaining the temporary residence permit?
Asked by Mamahuhu
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:47
Basically my question is how long does it take for the last part to be arra...
| Jul. 30, 2013 01:00
Travel to Australia before residence permit
Asked by Laura from France
| Aug. 25, 2015 03:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)