Asked by Phillip Cross from Australia | Jul. 02, 2011 06:07
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

i am an australian, wanting to know what I need to do to be able to get married in china.

My fiance is Chinese national and I want to fly rhere from Australia and get married. C ould someone help me with what I need to do re: Visiors visa and or marraige permit - visa marraige permit??

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jul. 02, 2011 22:10
You can enter China with a tourist visa for this purpose.
The required documents that you should prepare in advance for marriage registration in China are as follows:
1. Single Status Certificate attested by department of foreign affairs and trade, and then get it notarised by Chinese embassy or consulate which holds the consular jurisdiction of your area.
2. Your Birth Certificate. Be note that all originals should be translated into Chinese before notarised by Chinese embassy/consulate.
Other details, you can refer to
Related Questions:
Wanting to travel to China
Asked by Sergio from Turkey
| Sep. 27, 2017 04:49
transit via guangzhou.
Asked by Tom
| May. 09, 2013 02:18
I am wanting to attend the Guangzhou canton fair to source products for a b...
Asked by Justin from Australia
| Mar. 05, 2014 03:14
I am an australian and have a chinese girlfriend still live in China. We p...
Asked by Mr.Andy from Australia
| Sep. 18, 2009 03:53
How do i get married in China ? I am Canadian. what paper work do I need t...
Asked by Robert from China
| Nov. 05, 2011 03:06
Hi, I am wanting to get high fashion clothing made but I want to get sma...
Asked by from new zealand
| Mar. 23, 2010 10:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)