Asked by VM | Jun. 16, 2011 05:12
About:China Consulates in Italy

Can I get the Chinese visa from Milan? How much time it takes and how much it will cost?

I am Indian citizen and resident in Milan, italy. I am planning to visit Kailash during month of August. How much time it takes and how much it will cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.OLIVETREE | Jun. 17, 2011 03:50
If you want to get a tourist L from Milan, please don't mention that you will visit Kailash, Tibet on the application form. Once you mention that you will visit Tibet, Tibet Entry Permit issued by Tibetan Tourist Bureau is required, you can't get it in person, you have to contact a local travel agency to get it for you, it is very complex.

You can write that you will visit Shanghai, Beijing, Xian, Guilin, etc on the application form, then it is easy for you to get a tourist L from Milan. Once you arrive, you can ask the travel agency to give you the Tibet Entry Permit, you can take it to visit Kailash, Tibet.

CVASC in Milan had started its operation June 22, 2010. You need to submit application to CVASC in Milan, the total fee is EUR 33 per person for single entry plus 36 euros service fee of CVASC per person, so 69 EURO per person. It takes 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Hello, how do i go to Milan Garden hotel in Wulin Square from Hangzhou airp...
Asked by Nicole from Malaysia
| Jun. 05, 2014 02:07
172 hours visa exemption shanghai , different airlines and tikets
Asked by James from Italy
| May. 04, 2018 04:49
pick up same day
Asked by janette from Australia
| Nov. 07, 2012 02:51
voa to shenzen for 1 day trip (malaysian passport )
Asked by mag from Malaysia
| May. 30, 2017 21:43
I am Pakistani passport holder working in China and have (residency permit ...
Asked by Umer from China
| Oct. 18, 2016 21:29
am flying fr philippines to macau do i need visa if i want to visit hongkon...
Asked by rose from Philippines
| Sep. 06, 2012 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)