Asked by ming siew from Russia | Jun. 13, 2011 06:36
About:China Embassy in Russia

a visa for malysian studying in russia federation

i m a malaysian student studying in russia federation.i am going to few places in china this coming july for 1 week. can i apply the china visa here in russia?what document do i need, how long will the process take and how much i have to pay?which type of visa should i apply?1 entry,2 entry or multientry?
please send me all the information needed.thanks a lots.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jun. 13, 2011 22:19
You can apply for a China tourist visa in Russia. Documents you need are your original passport, application form (both V2011A and V2011B), photo, your visa or residence in Russia, invitation letter from a China travel agency if you travel with a tour; if travel individually, you need to provide round-trip ticket and hotel reservations in China. The regular processing takes a week. A single entry visa is enough if you visit these few places continuously during one entry. Visa fee is ruble 900.
Related Questions:
Good afternoon. I am the holder of the passport of a citizen of Russian Fe...
Asked by Mrs.Elena from Russia
| Sep. 22, 2009 21:14
how to get china visa
Asked by hannah from Nigeria
| Apr. 07, 2012 21:10
I would like to ask how can I apply for a Chinese visa for our newborn chil...
Asked by Yuliya from China
| Mar. 26, 2013 04:48
Which type of visa should I apply for?
Asked by Maano
| Mar. 24, 2014 01:42
Sending application by recorded delivery
Asked by Tom Simpson from China
| Jan. 10, 2013 03:43
I am a Malysian lady married to chinese husband, how to apply visa for my h...
Asked by Choo Yin Tan from Malaysia
| May. 20, 2012 00:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)