Asked by Ioannis | Jun. 01, 2011 22:03
About:China Embassy in Greece

Can I replace my F-visa with a Z-visa as I will have to reside and work out of the Shenzhen office?

Dear Sirs, I am a Greek citizen (Greek passport) living and working in Japan/HK for a Greek multinational company. I already have an F-visa for China (1 year, multiple entries) as my duties bring me frequently to our offices in Shenzhen. My duties will soon change and I will need to reside in Shenzhen in order to best help my company. Therefore, I would like to find out whether I can replace my F-visa with a Z-visa as I will have to reside and work out of the Shenzhen office. Kindly advise me about what !

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob from China | Jun. 02, 2011 03:28
Yes, you need to apply for a new Z visa to replace your 1 year multiple entry F visa. The Shenzhen Office should get Alien Employment License from Shenzhen Ministry of Labor and Social Security and Official Invitation Letter from Shenzhen Foreign Affaires Office. Then you can apply for work visa in Greece.
Related Questions:
hi there am an african american with a tefl degree and currently holding a ...
Asked by Mr.healer
| Sep. 05, 2010 22:18
My Z visa will expire soon can i apply to convert it for F visa here in Bei...
Asked by Lucas from Philippines
| Mar. 06, 2012 20:52
I got an invitation letter to attend an International conference through em...
Asked by prasanth from India
| Oct. 06, 2013 02:51
China Z type
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Sep. 02, 2015 00:29
dear sir/mis what decuments i need for ZVISA?my company is in the guangzho...
Asked by Mr.bakhtiary from iran
| Dec. 04, 2008 03:04
I have got a job in China and my employer has told me I should get my Zvisa...
Asked by Mr.Thirupathi from UAE
| Nov. 15, 2010 21:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)