Asked by David Weiss from China | May. 31, 2011 02:17
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Information about marriage and temporary visa in China

My one year multi entry visa is going to expire on June 18th. I will be living in China for about 10 months by then. Exit Entry bureau told me to return about June 10th to submit my application for temporary residency visa. Being married to a Chinese woman and retired at age 58, will I have to have a physical exam to apply for temp. residency permit just for the purpose of family visit? I reside in Wuzhou City Guangzxi province? I want to reconfirm and update more information clearly so I do not end up without a visa at all. Are temporary residency visa's gauranteed without diffculty if all documents and fees are in order?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob from China | Jun. 02, 2011 02:55
Yes, it is possible for you to get a Temporary Residence Visa if all documents and fees are in order. The Physical Examination Record is required because you will live in China for more than 6 months. Besides the Physical exam, you also need to submit your passport, the copy of your one year multiple entry visa, exit and enter stamp, one passport photo, the marriage license, your Chinese wife's passport or ID card and household registration.
Related Questions:
I have indian passport i will travel first shenzhen 3days and my return fli...
Asked by nayan from india
| Aug. 01, 2016 04:55
I need information about work visa in china, what is the requirments? im fr...
Asked by AIzaz from Pakistan
| Mar. 24, 2017 04:51
hi. just i need some information about iran torist visa? regard. edmond
Asked by Mr.edmond from turky
| Jun. 22, 2009 22:28
the phone numbers above are not working. does anyone have updated numbers ?...
Asked by Nancy from USA
| Apr. 10, 2012 03:26
Hellow.I want to study internatonal Trade in China.I want to study in China...
Asked by Rasheed Ullah from Pakistan
| Dec. 30, 2012 21:52
write information about dunhuang cave in gansu in china.
Asked by sania from Belgium
| Jan. 26, 2013 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)