Asked by Francisca Becerra from China | May. 21, 2011 22:32
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

May I extend a double entry L visa to an X (extending it from the second entry)?

I am going to study in kunming from september, the school is going to help me in changing my L visa to an X visa. OK.
I want to know if it is ok to change the visa L to the X from the second entry, or the change are only permiteed from a single entry visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | May. 22, 2011 00:51
Certainly your school will go through a visa agency based in China for your visa application. So it is ok either on the first entry or the second. As I know, the processing in this way will cost much as the visa agency charges very expensive for their service. So. it is better for you to apply for a X visa in your home country by yourself. Or if possible, apply for it in HK if you do not want to go home. But may I know your nationality? because applicants from some countries are banned from applying China visa in HK.
Related Questions:
Double entry l visa extension
Asked by Alan from United Kingdom
| Nov. 12, 2015 03:17
I have got double entry Visa. The second one expires soon can I extend it?
Asked by C.V.RATNAYAKE from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 06, 2012 04:35
I am trying to extend my L visa for another month after already extending i...
Asked by Mr.LB from USA
| Apr. 10, 2009 02:33
Two Double entry Visas in a row
Asked by David from France
| Feb. 26, 2016 01:25
72hr free transit when holding an L visa
Asked by Finn from United Kingdom
| Dec. 07, 2014 02:28
Double entry VISA?
Asked by Kat from United Kingdom
| Sep. 05, 2012 02:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)