Asked by cynthia from Indonesia | May. 19, 2011 21:37
About:China Visa

can I extend a multi-entry L visa in China? what if they reject it?

Currently I hold a multi-entry L visa with 30days of each stay. I heard that we can extend an L visa maximum twice, but can I extend it in China local PSB without go out of China to get a new entry? what if they reject it? should I go back to my country or is there a better option? and what is the fee for L visa extension for an Indonesian passport holder?

can I apply another L visa in China when my first L visa expired?

can I get a year residence permit with an L visa?
thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | May. 20, 2011 04:02
You'd better go to Hong Kong or Macau when 30 days stay duration will expires. Then return to Mainland China for the new entry and 30 days stay duration.

If you apply for visa extension, your multiple entry L visa will expires, you will get a L visa with 30 days stay duration, 0 entry, you have to pay 160 RMB.

Now you hold multiple entry L visa, you just need to exit Mainland China, then return to Mainland China to active the new entry.
Related Questions:
I am a Canadia and hold Russian work entry permit.
Asked by Fred from Russia
| Sep. 26, 2016 22:14
How many times can I extend L visa?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:26
requirement for Indian investors
Asked by BNCHoudhury from India
| May. 03, 2013 04:56
I am holding an L visa, I already extend it for another month. Can it be p...
Asked by Mrs.Ventura from Philippines
| Apr. 10, 2009 20:41
How many times I can extend my L visa without leaving China?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:06
I have tourist L visa please explain how can I extend
Asked by Ankit from China
| Aug. 31, 2016 20:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)