Asked by Samer from United States | May. 18, 2011 07:04
About:China Embassy in Syria

What type of visa should I apply to go to Hong Kong for training?

Dear Sir/Madam, The company that I work for wants to send me for some training in Hong Kong. What type of visa do I need and what document should I bring? How long does it take to process. Thank you for your answer,

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | May. 19, 2011 02:41
You should apply for Hong Kong Training Visa, the below documents are required:
Training Visa is issued to applicants who desire to go to HK to receive professional training or other training courses. The following additional documents are required:

a. One copy of the sponsor's HK ID and the sponsor's telephone number;

b. Training contract between trainer and trainee;

c. Documents of training program in details.

d. your passport valid for at least 1 year

e. One completed HK visa application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
Related Questions:
I want to attend one day training session at Bridgestone HK what visa i req...
Asked by muhammad amir fida from pakistan
| Nov. 28, 2014 19:40
If a company want to send the staff of training, what type of visa should t...
Asked by Ms.Kanchana from Thailand
| Dec. 09, 2009 03:15
Hi! I was invited by a company in China for a training only. What type of v...
Asked by Mr.Jaypee from Philippines
| Mar. 13, 2011 23:01
Internship in China, Z type?
Asked by Stefan from Netherlands
| Nov. 13, 2014 21:15
for an engineering training in a company in china, what type of visa do i ...
Asked by oloyede oladapo from Nigeria
| Oct. 06, 2012 04:29
Going to train for equipment
Asked by Bart from Philippines
| Jul. 05, 2016 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)