Asked by Mr.JUMBO from France | May. 10, 2011 15:22
About:China Embassy in France

What type of visa should I apply for ?

Sir, Madam, I am a 3rd year student of the American Business School, a Nigerian citizen and resident in France. I have an invitation from a company in Beijing to undergo an internship for 3 months starting from 01/16/2011 to 31/08/2011.
I wish to know what type of visa do I require and if I could ask for a double entry within 6 months? I have also been to China last October 2010 with an "F" visa for 6 days. Thank you for your prompt response.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob from China | May. 11, 2011 02:35
You need to apply for single entry Business visa to Beijing for the internship, the visa should be valid for 3 months and permits 3 months stay duration. The invitation letter from a company in Beijing is not sufficient, the company also need to send you an official invitation letter or confirmation of invitation letter issued by Beijing Foreign Affairs Office.
Related Questions:
I want to stay in China and learn martial arts and Chinese language I want ...
Asked by Ketan from India
| May. 13, 2018 21:29
Visa to enter Hong Kong to conduct research and study visits in university ...
Asked by JV from Malaysia
| Mar. 21, 2013 21:40
Malaysia citizen attending a conference and workshop at Nanjing
Asked by Darus Ishak from Malaysia
| Aug. 29, 2016 22:25
What type of visa should I apply as I have a meeting in beijing on June 5? ...
Asked by Mr.Ofonime Akpan from Nigeria
| May. 03, 2011 04:09
What type of visa should I apply if Im attending a seminar in China?
Asked by Carlo from Philippines
| Jul. 24, 2017 04:41
What type of visa i should apply for getting married in china??
Asked by Unknown from Philippines
| Jan. 18, 2016 01:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)