Asked by Mr.Jesús from Turkey | May. 10, 2011 09:14
About:China Embassy in Turkey

@@Chinese Tourist VISA

I'm a colombian doing an internship in Bursa, Turkey. I want to start the visa run but my residence permit is valid until october, one of the requirements say that: "Turkish Residence Permit for Foreigners valid for more than six months before the date that the holder is back to Turkey or departs for other destinations". Does this mean that I have to renew my residence permit although I don't intend to stay here anymore once I'm back from China? I'd really appreciate your help to this respect.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | May. 12, 2011 03:21
If you want to apply for China visa in Turkey, you have to renew your Turkey residence permit. In fact, the rule was made to prevent temporary visitors in Turkey from applying China visa in Turkey. Generally speaking, Non-Turkish passport holders are supposed to apply for any type of Chinese visa in the Chinese Embassy in their home countries, with the exception that one is residing and working in Turkey.

Now, your residence permit doesn't have 6 months validity before the date of departure to China, you are not allowed to apply China visa in Turkey.
Related Questions:
I want to take a Chinese tourist visa, what are the requirements of Chinese...
Asked by Mr.raheel from paki
| Sep. 28, 2009 21:17
what is the cost for tourist Chinese visa?
Asked by Mr.Emilia R. Ugbinada from Philippines
| Feb. 22, 2011 00:14
I'm a Jamaican living in Japan. I would like to visit Beijing for tourism p...
Asked by Laura from Jamaica
| Sep. 07, 2016 20:17
Can a Filipina with tourist visa in Cambodia apply a Chinese tourist visa ...
Asked by Jean Robelo from Philippines
| Nov. 01, 2012 03:39
Are financial docs required for China Tourist visa?
Asked by Sharon from USA
| Mar. 22, 2016 03:01
Round trip tickets requirements for tourist visa?
Asked by Kei from Philippines
| Apr. 28, 2016 22:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)