Asked by Mr.D'Silva from India | Apr. 23, 2011 06:47
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an indian national, currently working in doha. My wife works with an airline and she has a flight to Beijing next month. i would like to go with her to beijing as i have never been there.i would be staying with her in beijing. i would like to know what is the tourist visa procedure to enter into china? what all documents do i need to produce? and where i need to apply in doha and how much is the visa fee?

thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Apr. 23, 2011 22:56
You can submit your L visa application to Chinese embassy in Doha. The requirements are evidence of your financial capability of covering the travelling expenses in China, and when necessary, provide the air, train or ship tickets to the heading country/region after leaving China. Basic requirements are your passport valid for more than 6 months, application from with photo and your work visa for Qatar. Visa fee differs in nationality according to bilateral agreement, which you can check from the embassy.
Related Questions:
I am a Malaysian citizen wish to visit China on coming vacation. How do I a...
Asked by yee gin ying from Qatar
| Jul. 12, 2011 21:48
Do I need a tourist visa to visit Hong Kong? If so, what are the requiremen...
Asked by chris from qatar
| Mar. 31, 2013 04:17
What are the requirments to get a tourist visa in macau?
Asked by Peter Joey Tadle from Phillippines
| Jun. 25, 2018 20:22
I would like to know the requirements for a business visa from KSA
Asked by Abdullah
| Apr. 15, 2013 22:10
Indian passport holder with a tourist visa to Australia. Want to apply for ...
Asked by Neha from India
| Apr. 25, 2012 23:21
Hi I am an Indian National with a residence permit currently working in UAE...
Asked by Mr.Barnabus from UAE
| Nov. 04, 2010 01:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)