Asked by Mrs.Jokaveti Soroivai from Fiji | Apr. 22, 2011 19:16
About:China Embassy in Fiji

Do I need a Hong Kong visa if I am planning to spend a few days (less than a week) in Hong Kong before traveling to mainland China by train or plane? Do I need to provide a train or plane ticket upon arrival in Hong Kong? My American husband is granted a 90 day visa without having to apply for a visa. Are Fijian citizens granted the same or would I need to apply if I am only planning on staying for a few days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jacob from South Korea | Apr. 23, 2011 03:35
You don't need a Hong Kong visa because Fiji passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for 90 days. You need to provide a train or plane ticket upon arrival in Hong Kong, the visa to Mainland China is helpful for passing the immigration because the visa officer will know that your next destination is Mainland China.
Related Questions:
I am a Lebanese I need a visa for macau for a few days trip ? ...
Asked by Mr.Mazen from Lebanon
| Mar. 24, 2009 21:53
US citizen visitng Hong Kong for less than a week ,Do i need a visa ?
Asked by Pineda from USA
| Oct. 22, 2012 21:07
Hi, I am currently working in USA and i am planning to visit home(India)...
Asked by Ms.Geetha from Indian
| Jul. 24, 2010 19:59
round trip from US to Taiwan with less than 3 days transit in Shanghai both...
Asked by Yong from USA
| May. 10, 2013 04:02
visa requirement to Macau and Hong Kong
Asked by William K from Indonesia
| Dec. 14, 2012 01:58
VISA requirement from Hong Kong to Guangzhou by train
Asked by Kwang-Jin Kim from USA a Korean national living in US with green card
| Oct. 09, 2017 04:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)