Asked by Mr.Mark from USA | Apr. 21, 2011 05:54
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Hi. I have the same problem with other foreign nationals in Korea with visas not valid for 6 months. Mine's only valid for 5. I can extend it but I can only do it probably few days before my current visa expires. I'm planning to visit my friend in China next month for only 3 days and just like other stories shared in this thread travel agencies told me the same thing..that I need at least 6 months in my ARC.
I got information also from this thread that the Chinese Consulate in Pusan can process it through its designated travel agencies. So I called some of these agencies but they told me the same thing. I read somewhere that Pusan also changed its requirements 2 days ago. They said I should try calling the consulate in Gwangju.
Can someone tell me if it's still possible to get a Chinese visa in Korea even if your ARC is not valid for 6 months anymore?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Apr. 21, 2011 23:20
It is impossible to get a Chinese visa in Korea now without ARC valid for 6 months
Related Questions:
Hello, I would like to apply for a Tourist Visa (30 days)for China in Se...
Asked by Ms.Erdogan from Germany
| Jun. 07, 2010 22:11
Hello, I have the same problem as many here. In my case I am from Mexico,...
Asked by Mr.Lopez from Mexico
| Apr. 23, 2011 20:15
Notification Slip for Pre-arrival Registration for Indian Nationals
Asked by Amit from India
| Sep. 17, 2017 22:26
Do Malaysian APEC Card member need to apply a visa?
Asked by Yvonne Chan from Malaysia
| Jun. 11, 2015 01:57
I am a US citizen and passport holder. I currently live and work in South K...
Asked by Mr.John G. from South Korea
| Apr. 08, 2011 21:25
Renewal L Visa in Shanghai
Asked by John T from China
| Jan. 29, 2013 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)