Asked by Mr.MW from USA | Apr. 15, 2011 02:32
About:China Visa Application Requirements

Hi, I'm currently in Beijing on a L visa, 2 entry, 90 day per entry. My first 90 days expire in about a week. However, I need to leave the country in May for a wedding.

1. I understand that I need to re-enter the country to get another 90 days
2. However, if I leave I will no longer have any more entries.
3. Is it possible to extend my current duration 30 days (so I retain my last entry); or is it possible to apply for another multi-entry visa in Beijing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Apr. 15, 2011 22:25
It is impossible for you to extend your current duration 30 days to retain your last entry. It is impossible to apply for another multiple entry visa in Beijing.

Now, you have to leave China when the first 90 days expires, then re-enter China for another 90 days. If you leave China in May for a wedding, you can't use the visa to return to China again because the two entries have been used out.
Related Questions:
L visa 2 year multiple entry
Asked by Charlie from United Kingdom
| Jul. 01, 2016 22:13
Hi all, I am Irish, currently in China visiting my Chinese girlfriend on...
Ms.JOHN1985 from Ireland
| Nov. 16, 2010 05:03
Australian national seeking tourist visa in Vienna
Asked by Francisco from Australia
| May. 11, 2017 21:32
How long can I renew/extend my 'L' tourist visa for?
Asked by Karan Madhok from India
| Sep. 25, 2012 04:18
Question concerning Tourist Visa, Multiple Entry, 1 year, 90 days
Asked by Nate from USA
| May. 24, 2013 03:21
Hi, I'm currently on a multiple 90 day L visa issued in the US. I've got...
Mr.TIM1208 from China
| Jul. 02, 2010 21:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)