Asked by Mrs.Sana from Mongolia | Apr. 09, 2011 10:57
About:Hong Kong MTR - East Rail Line

hi, I will go to Shenzhen with my family (5 members) and plan to visit to Hongkong. Could you tell me, how can we go to Hongkong by Lok Ma Chau border? Can we pass by walk? And how should we reach to Ocean park by bus? I understood we can't take a one taxi alltogether. Also please tell me the time table of the ship from Tsim Sha tsui to Hongkong island? How often it goes? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.David | Apr. 09, 2011 22:48
You can pass through the Lok Ma Chau border by walking and then take East Rail Line to Kowloon Tong. Transfer to Kwun Tong line to Edward Prince and then take Tsuen Wan line to Admiralty. Then take bus 629 to Ocean Park.
Which ferry terminal would you like to go on Hong kong Island? Central or Wan Chai? Usually, the ferry operates from 06:30 to 23:30 from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central. It operates from 07:20 to 22:50 from Tsim Sha Tsui to Wan Chai frequently.
Related Questions:
Hi, I want to visit shenzhen with my family for a day, during my stay in ...
Asked by Mr.Ravi from India
| Jul. 21, 2010 03:49
Hi... I'm going to visit shenzhen and Hongkong in June. Would you mind give...
Asked by Mrs.Meiling from Indonesia
| Apr. 22, 2011 04:02
I hold an Indian Passport and I plan to visit HongKong in May on a family v...
Asked by Mr.Ashish from India
| Mar. 11, 2010 02:40
Hi, I want to visit Guangzhou ,but then I will go to Shenzhen and hongkong...
Asked by Ms.cathy from Indonesia
| Aug. 19, 2010 04:12
hi my family and I will be going to macau for a day. we will take a ferry f...
Asked by Ms.marianne from philippines
| Mar. 01, 2011 20:37
Hi, I am going to Hongkong with my family, I will be staying at hongkong di...
Asked by Mrs.susan from philippines
| Apr. 18, 2010 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)