Asked by Ms.Kilo Siera from Indonesia | Apr. 07, 2011 01:22
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hellow everyone, I am from Indonesia and i need some info about documents needed for my trip. Do i need to apply visa from my country or just get Visa On Arrival when i arrive? I will depart from Indonesia to Singapore (for sure i dont need apply any visa). Then from Singapore to the following places:

1. Hongkong (4 days)
2. From Hongkong to Macau (3 days)
3. From Macau to Shenzhen (4 days)
4. In Between Shenzhen tour, i will go to Guangzhou From Shenzhen for 1 day sightseeing only then go back to Shenzhen again.
5. From Shenzhen go back to Hongkong and stay for 1 night before go back to Singapore on the following day.

Please let me know if i need to apply any visa and other documents or is just enough to take my valid passport. Thanks before for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Apr. 10, 2011 00:55
What you need only is a China tourist visa in advance. You are not required visa to HK and Macao as your plan. China tourist visa requires your original passport, application form, photo, round-way ticket and hotel reservation in Shenzhen or Guangzhou.
Related Questions:
hellow, i need flight from Lianyungang to wuhan
Asked by Mr.mahmoud from Egypt
| Mar. 05, 2010 02:30
A Srilankan national living in Dubai want to apply for HKG tourist Visa
Asked by Sanjida from United Arab Emirates
| Aug. 31, 2011 04:02
hellow i am tauhid from bangladesh.i would like to go to hk for business...
Asked by Mr.tauhid from bangladesh
| Mar. 17, 2011 00:48
hellow everyone. My wife and i will be going to hongkong on the last week o...
Asked by Mr.Garcia from Philippines
| May. 15, 2010 01:05
Hello, I am a brazilian in a business trip to KL until the end of July. I...
Asked by Mr.Jackson from Argentina
| Jun. 22, 2009 22:05
Hellow.... May i know what time is the opening hours of A-Ma Temple?
Asked by Ms.Siera from Indonesia
| Apr. 07, 2011 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)