Asked by Mr.KHADKA BADAL from NEPAL | Mar. 27, 2011 07:25
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir,
I am working here in Saudi Arabia since 2006 having Nepalese passport. My relatives are staying in Hongkong. They have invited me to visit Hongkong for 2 weeks during my vacation. So I am planning to visit Hongkong direct from Saudi Arabia to Hongkong and after my 2 weeks trips I would like to go my hometown in Nepal on my vacaton.
Would you please advise me how can I apply & what are the documents required?
Thanks and best regards.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Mar. 27, 2011 22:24
You can submit your HK visa application to Chinese embassy in Saudi Arabia. The requirments are as follows:
1. A fully completed Hong Kong Visa Application Form.

2. Original passport and a photocopy of the passport's pages with personal information.

3. A passport photo with white background.

4. A photocopy of a valid residence permit and the information on it should be translated into English. All dates should be in the Gregorian Calendar.

5. A photocopy of Exit and Re-entry Visa issued by the Passport Department of the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia.

6. An original letter from your employer. It should contain your name, nationality, occupation, purpose of the visit, the planned date of entry and financial conditions.

7. A photocopy of the invitation letter from the Hong Kong sponsor.

8. An English bank statement with the latest three-month record.

The process of applying a Hong Kong visa will at least need 20 working days.
Related Questions:
Asked by irfan ahmad from Pakistan
| Oct. 09, 2012 21:26
information for visa Pakistani passport holder
Asked by shamim nabeel from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 11, 2014 01:46
I hold Nepal Passport, work in Saudi Arabia, want to go to Hong Kong for 2 ...
Asked by gyan from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 23, 2011 01:42
Can anyone clarify visa requirements?
Asked by samir
| Mar. 24, 2013 03:37
Dear Sir , I would like to visit shanghai,iam doing business here in saudi...
Asked by Mr.FIROZE from INDIA
| Apr. 30, 2009 04:41
I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia since 15 years ,what is the visa for...
Asked by Khyse from Saudi arabia
| Dec. 21, 2011 00:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)