Asked by Ms.Liang from United States | Mar. 26, 2011 02:11
About:China Embassy in Japan

I used U.S. passport came to Japan for register the Japanese Language School since early March. Now im using the tourist visa to stay in japan until early June. But since the disaster happened in Japan, I was thinking about go to China and get ready for the J-TEST on July. Beside the Language School will start on October, I wish to stay in China until that time then return to Japan. Can I get the Multi-Entry Visa with 12-month Validity? How long it takes process? I currently live in Yokosuka, Japan.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob | Mar. 26, 2011 02:58
Now, it is hard for US applicants to get a Multiple-Entry Visa with 12-month Validity, but you can go to China embassy in Tokyo to have a try.
Related Questions:
what credit cards are used in China. Where can I exchange us$ for CYN
Asked by Nancy White from USA
| Aug. 23, 2014 01:34
I had a Hong Kong octopus card with me,and not been used for a long time
Asked by Allan lim from Philippines
| Dec. 19, 2014 19:45
can i just get Chinese visa from Ukraine? in odessa? or i must go back to U...
Asked by CHUN WANG from USA
| Dec. 29, 2014 21:43
Can i Fly From US to Shanghai and then on to India and use the 144 hour Vis...
Asked by David from USA
| Jan. 21, 2017 20:00
im a female sheep, 1980 borm 7:30 am. when will i get married..been wantin...
Asked by angelica from philippines
| Nov. 04, 2013 10:51
Chinese-Canadian, living in the US, will visit China
Asked by Shirley from USA
| May. 23, 2014 04:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)