Asked by Mr.Zia from Pakistan | Mar. 17, 2011 13:36
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Dear sir,
we have registered our company in Guangzhou,basically this is an Australian based company and i am an employee of this company .our is basically student consultancy company,i havent got my work visa untill now.What process and visa should i apply and how much time will it take so that i can go to China as early as possible.Thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Mar. 18, 2011 21:25
The requirements for China work visa application are listed on this page, please read it and prepare all the documents. Your Australian based company has to send you the official invitation issued by Guangzhou Foreign Affairs Office and Alien Work Permit, then you can apply for work visa in Pakistan. It takes 4 working days for visa processing if all required documents are provided to the embassy.
Related Questions:
Sir . we are sri lankans .we have got registered and been invited to visi...
Asked by Mr.Hector Abeyaratna from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 30, 2009 01:19
Dear Sir/Madame, My company name is Afrimed. A registered company in Nig...
Asked by Mr.Balogun from Nigeria
| Dec. 15, 2009 20:44
Dear sir, I am Chinese citizen.I am a agent of FULTOR INTERPRISE LTD regis...
Asked by Mr.Chang yaohui from China
| Sep. 17, 2009 20:07
Cooperation one of the travel agencies designated by China embassy in Cairo...
Asked by Zakiah from Egypt
| Aug. 21, 2011 21:52
About VISA for China
Asked by Mr.Engr. Md. Hashibul Islam from Bangladesh
| May. 10, 2011 21:26
Dear Sir, This is Lucy. We are a Taiwan company and a factory in Chines...
Asked by Ms.Lucy from Taiwan
| Oct. 13, 2009 04:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)