Asked by Ms.Baker from Germany | Mar. 17, 2011 03:45
About:China Consulates in Germany


I am a U.S. citizen living in Germany and will be going to Beijing to teach at the end of July with my two children. I have been given a 2 year contract and will apply for a Z visa here in Germany. I live in Cologne so I believe Frankfurt is the office I need to make my Z visa application with.

I need information regarding the medical exams required for myself and my children to submit with the Z visa application(s).

Can you help me find out where to go for the exams, what they will do.. etc? I have medical forms given to me from the school to be filled out.

Also is the processing time about four days for the visas? Can I send the Z visa application form or must it be hand delivered and hand collected?

Thank you for the information
Carly Baker

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Mar. 18, 2011 02:59
You and your children can do the medical exams from a public hospital in Cologne or Frankfurt. If your two children are under the age of 7 years, the Physical Examination Certificate is not required.

If all required documents for Z visa are prepared, it takes 4 working days for visa processing. The consulate doesn't accept application by mailing or provide mail back service, so you have to hand the application and collect it in person or entrusted someone
Answered by Ms.Carly Baker from Germany | Mar. 18, 2011 06:44
Ok thank you very much.

Next question. The you know where I can get them??? Are they available on the chinese consulate websites?? I cannot read chinese or german is the problem. I checked the U.S. sites and cannot find them there. Also the consulate was not answering the phone during the designated hours. ??

Thank you again,
Carly Baker
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a dual citizen US/ Jordan ... should I apply as US or Jordanian? ...
Asked by Amjed from Jordan
| Jun. 16, 2016 03:40
I want to go to Hongkong for 4 days. Do i need to get an entry visa?
Asked by Lyn from USA
| Mar. 05, 2015 01:03
Hi, I am traveling US-Singapore-Tokyo-Shanghai-Tokyo-US. Do I need visa?
Asked by PN from USA
| Dec. 14, 2017 19:47
american in taiwan going to china
Asked by Felix from USA
| Oct. 17, 2013 03:30
two one way tickets
Asked by Victoria from USA
| Oct. 22, 2014 20:50
Does China still issue 6 month or 1 year multiple entry visas?
Asked by Robert Myers from Chile
| Jun. 15, 2013 03:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)