Asked by Ms.Jennifer from Canada | Mar. 13, 2011 05:34
About:China Customs Declaration

I'm planning on visiting Hong Kong and Shenyang, China in May, as I have family and friends there. I wanted to bring a bag of dry dog food to China (either from Canada to HK then China, or from HK straight to China) because the people I'm visiting in Shenyang have dogs, but they live on a poor farm so they have limited access to dog food (planning on adopting one to bring back with me after I get it vet checked). My main question is, are there any rules, regulations or custom restrictions against bringing dry dog food into China? And do I have to declare it? I don't speak mandarin so I'd hate to go through that process. Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sandy | Mar. 14, 2011 03:50
You can bring dog food and put it in check-in lugguage.
Related Questions:
Do i need to have hong kong visa
Asked by angie rosales from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2014 03:30
Safety concerns to visit Qinhuangdao.
Asked by Victoria from England
| Aug. 19, 2012 22:28
HI, I am planning a family trip to China, visiting my mum relatives. i wond...
Asked by Ms.Tay from Singapore
| Feb. 08, 2011 02:03
im planning to go to china this july, and i have invitation letter from the...
Asked by Ms.hazelle from philippines
| May. 07, 2009 21:47
what sort of temperatures and rainfall can i expect in China in May...Im vi...
Asked by Dee from Ireland
| Apr. 20, 2014 22:48
Im visiting Shenzhen from Hong kong for I day. I have an Australian passpor...
Asked by Lindy from Australia.
| Aug. 25, 2013 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)