Asked by Mr.Tan from Malaysia | Mar. 07, 2011 21:43
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hi,I'm Singapore PR who live in Malaysia.I would like to do Visa in Spore.If I want to apply VISA bby myself,I can just go directly to take the form or need to make appointment first?

so while waiting for the visa approval,I cannot go back to Msia right?The express services takes two day? Do you hv the same day express services?
Thank in advance for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 08, 2011 20:48
You need to make appointment first through the website of CVASC in Singapore, China embassy in Singapore only accepts application from diplomatic, service/official passport holders.

When the application is processed, you can't go back to Malaysia because you don't have passport. The rush service takes 2 working days, the same day express service is not available. Please read the above information on this page carefully.
Related Questions:
Hi I'm Singapore PR & holding Indonesia pasport. End of this month would li...
Asked by Ms.Bety from Singapore
| Dec. 06, 2009 03:27
Visa Application Form of People's Republic of China
Asked by XMM from Malaysia
| Feb. 17, 2012 01:42
Hi, I'm a Malaysian and Spore PR, do I need to apply for a visa to visit Sh...
Asked by Mr.Ron Yoo from Malaysia
| Oct. 22, 2009 02:22
Hi I would like to enquire I'm a Singapore PR, do I need to apply for visa ...
Asked by Ms.Lim from Singapore
| Feb. 28, 2011 01:46
Can i apply visa to hong kong at Osk jalan ampang and i hold a CI spore pas...
Asked by Adrienne from Malaysia
| Jun. 11, 2012 02:59
hiim from the philippines and would like to know how much and where should ...
Asked by from Philippines
| Feb. 01, 2010 06:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)