Asked by Mr.P S Kumar from Mars | Mar. 05, 2011 07:34
About:China Embassy in India

Hi, I am P S Kumar from India.I will be highly thankful if some one can clarify to my queries.....
I am planning to visit Guangzhou,Shenzhen & Xiamen by the 3rd week of March 2011 for a business tour.My travel plan is to go to Hongkong first and from there visit the above mentioned places by road.I propose to stay 1 day in Hongkong while going up and 2 days in Macau while coming down.Please enlighten me,
1)Whether I require a Hongkong Visa for this journey ?
2)Can I visit Macau with out HongKong Visa ?
3)Can I enter the said cities in China (Guangzhou,Shenzhen & Xiamen)by road from
Hongkong.What is the distance between this cities and Hongkong.
4)What are the documents required for applying Chinese business visa.(this is my first
visit to China and Hongkong
Awaiting for valuable advises.....

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 07, 2011 00:19
With Indian passport, you do not need visa to Hong Kong for 14 days, as well as Macao for 30 days. You can visit Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Xiamen by road, but you need to apply for a China business visa in advance through CVASC in India. The detail requirements are reachable from clicking the link in the table on this page. You'd better go like this: HK-Shenzhen-Guangzhou-Xiamen. The distance between HK and Guangzhou is 100km, 150km from Shenzhen to gaungzhou and 700km from shenzhen to Xiamen.
Related Questions:
Hi I am again Dinesh Kumar Bhati. I am asking for VISA.
Asked by Mr.Dinesh kumar bhati from India
| Nov. 21, 2009 20:14
My Date of birth:18/09/1990. Location: Bangalore
Asked by Mohan from India
| Dec. 08, 2016 20:39
hi i m rakesh kumar from india. where do i have to go to get Macau or Hong...
Asked by Rakesh Kumar from India
| Mar. 19, 2015 02:01
My name is Shankar Kumar. I am planning to travel from Incheon, Seoul, Sout...
Asked by Shankar Kumar from India
| Aug. 18, 2014 21:04
hi, iam vinod kumar from india. i want go china by road in business sector ...
Asked by Mr.vinod from India
| Dec. 21, 2010 23:12
i am kumar from delhi india travelling to hongkong on a holiday for a week...
Asked by kumar
| Aug. 04, 2011 21:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)